Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
The Sudden Clarity of Black Racism (Louis Farrakhan), Then a Response to Jonathan McLatchie on the Noetic Effect of SinJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Hebrew Israelism, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line
Started off looking at a clip showing sincere, clear, plain black supremacy straight from the teachings of Louis Farrakhan,...
Review of Today’s Totalitarian Nonsense, the Importance of History, Psalm 110, Psalm 12 and KJVOismJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, King James Onlyism, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, TROnlyism
Quite a range today! Lots of stuff about leaky vaccines, mandates, and the New Austrian Gestapo strolling through the...
The Good Ol’ Boys of Georgia and Calls on a Variety of TopicsJames White, , The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started with some of the developments that took place while I was gone in the Caner Scandal saga, including...
A Reply to Kevin Johnson on “Reformed Catholicism”James White, , Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Theology Matters
I had written: Meanwhile, I sat in utter amazement as I read an article by Kevin Johnson on the...
Christian, Where is Your “Here?” – The Dividing Line with Rich PierceRich Pierce, , Christian Worldview, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Rich Pierce sits in on the Dividing Line for James today and considers the teaching of Colossians 3:11 in...
Thoughts on the New Legacy Standard Bible Project, Ephesians 2:8-9, and Then Phone CallsJames White, , CBGM, Church History, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Talked a bit about the announcement from Master’s that they are going to be putting out (and soon) the...
Does the Bible Guarantee Camping’s Prediction?TurretinFan, , Theology Matters
Harold Camping has widely asserted that “the Bible guarantees” his prediction regarding the end times. This invites us to...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri