Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Sunday’s Sermons/Hebrews Series CompletedJames White, , Uncategorized
Sunday morning, after watching Ergun Caner tell jokes at FBC Woodstock, I spoke on an (ironically) relevant text as...
Thinking Through a Common Pro-Abortion ArgumentJames White, , Uncategorized
Invested the entire hour examining the presentation made in 2010 by Dr. David Boonin from the UofC in Boulder...
My Daughter Sends Rachel Held Evans a NoteJames White, , Uncategorized
Could be an interesting conversation! Read it here.
A Program for the INC: John 1:1, 17:3, and Other Biblical Issues Post-DebateJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Iglesia Ni Christo, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Uncategorized
Did a follow up on the INC debate and its aftermath today, responding to the posting of a Facebook...
An Email I Just Fired OffJames White, , Uncategorized
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Greetings! I am deeply disturbed to find that I am not listed on your website, www.repentanceblacklist.com. I...
A Few PRBC SermonsJames White, , Uncategorized
Not sure if Steven Anderson would like these, but here’s one on the centrality of the Gospel from Galatians...
The Full Two and a Half Hour Conversation with Steven AndersonJames White, , Uncategorized
He’s a man of his word—Steven Anderson said he’d post it, and he did. The entire conversation, which, I...
Why Divine Electing Love Requires ExclusivityDr. Alan Kurschner, , Reformed Apologetics, Uncategorized
In his The God of Israel and Christian Theology R. Kendall Soulen make a case why God’s love must be...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized