Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
My Daughter Sends Rachel Held Evans a NoteJames White, , Uncategorized
Could be an interesting conversation! Read it here.
A quick message from the road from James WhiteJames White, , The Dividing Line, Uncategorized
A brief travel update from Pryor, OK.
Providence Audio (update)Jeff Downs, , Uncategorized
This post is a follow up to this previous post. All the audio from the 2014 Spring Theology Conference...
Two Sermons in Response to Austin FischerJames White, , Uncategorized
I was scheduled to preach at PRBC the Sunday after returning (Friday night) from Ukraine and London, so it...
Another Mega DL! Lots of Topics, Including P&P, Proud of Multiple Abortions, Muslim Arguments, KJV OnlyismJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Islam, King James Onlyism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Uncategorized
Hard to even remember the number of topics we covered today! Looked at a tweet from P&P about my...
Madrid and Stellman: A Parable of FalsehoodJames White, , Uncategorized
I was just scanning through the overnight materials on FB and Twitter (well, overnight here in Ukraine anyway), and...
Alexanders and the ChurchJames White, , Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Theology Matters, Uncategorized
When Paul wrote his last epistle to Timothy he knew his time was short. I have often commented that...
The ‘Read My Book’ Debate on BAMJames White, , Uncategorized
This informal debate took place on December 16th 2003 on the Bible Answerman Broadcast. James White faces off against...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized