I actually chose to start off with my continued response to Bashir Vania’s comments because we were in a section that has high apologetic value, which covered the first 45 minutes. Then we opened the phones, and my, the range of topics was vast! Adam and I sat around yammering about OT textual criticism for a while (at least I enjoyed that). But the one call I want to make sure gets blogged (and hence hopefully will come up in searches) is the call on Matthew 27:46 and whether there was a disruption in the Godhead when Jesus died. I have addressed this before, but it is an important question. Many other topics came up in the 45 minutes worth of calls at the end of the program.
- Seven Topics on Today’s 1:45 Long Dividing Line
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6