Well Thanksgiving is coming up so we spent some time talking about thanks, contentment, etc., from a biblical perspective. Then we moved back to reading a bit from James Cone, made application to Talbert Swan, and then moved from there to an article recently posted from Dr. Matt Hall at SBTS regarding “racial reconciliation.” We asked some honest questions of Dr. Hall that I think really need answers. Let’s hope for them soon!
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer