I was on The Line of Fire with Michael Brown an hour before we aired this episode, so Michael joined me to discuss the apologetics contest on Twitter, but then more important things as well after that. Jeff Durbin called in and tried to argue that I, as Master Miyagi, should want him, as Danielsan, to win the contest, should we face each other later this week. I pointed out that Master Miyagi took down the bad guy at the start of the second film, at which point Jeff complained that I am not supposed to know the Karate Kid as well as he does. Eventually, after some technical issues, Michael and I finished up, and I started some background discussion on Ken Wilson’s theory that Reformed theology is nothing more than ancient Manichaeism. We will continue the study tomorrow by listening to the interview between Leighton Flowers and Ken Wilson from 2018, found here.
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources