Started off with reading through the entire Epistle to Diognetus (~135 AD), then going back and making direct commentary on the text as it relates to the unique theory promoted by Dr. Ken Wilson and promoted by Dr. Leighton Flowers. We dove pretty deep into the text and found that the author of the epistle had a very strongly apostolic doctrine. Then we switched gears and analyzed Doctrine and Covenants 114 from the LDS Scriptures as an example of a false prophecy of Joseph Smith, Jr. And hour and 45 minutes in length today. Enjoy! We intend to be back tomorrow!
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources