Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Debate: Is The New Testament Evil? David Silverman, Amityville, New York, 8/30/2010James White, , Debate, The Dividing Line
Originally slated to be with Christopher Hitchens, this debate took place on Long Island on August 30, 2010. In...
Rebuttal of Hank Hanegraaff on the Perpetual Virginity of MaryJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Over the weekend I was directed to a video presentation of Hank Hanegraaff not only promoting the perpetual virginity...
Thoughts on the Legacy Standard Bible and CBGM, Roman Catholic TopicsJames White, , CBGM, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, TROnlyism
Spent some time talking about how Australia has fallen into the pit of totalitarianism, then did an unplanned discussion...
Travel, Worldview, Flowers and Open TheismJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, General Apologetics, Open Theism, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I’m not overly good at titling these things, am I? Started off telling everyone about our new travel initiative...
Debate: Is Knowing Jesus the Only Way to be Saved? John Sanders, Tampa, Florida, 11/1/2002James White, , Debate, The Dividing Line
James White vs. John SandersIs it God’s will to save people apart from knowledge of Jesus Christ? Inclusivism is...
Debate: Is Homosexuality Compatible with Authentic Christianity? Barry Lynn, Long Island, New York, 5/15/2001James White, , Debate, Homosexuality, The Dividing Line
Can someone be gay and be a christian? James White debates Barry Lynn. Not only is Lynn the Executive...
James White’s Debates OnlineChris Whisonant, , Debate
One of the new features that we have on this site is a searchable table of the debates of...
Debate: Purgatory Mentioned in 1 Corinthians 3, Tim Staples, 1/28/2010James White, , Debate
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri