Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Road Trip Debate Review, Quick Comments on Pallmann/Hess ReviewJames White, , Church History, Debate, General Apologetics, Molinism, Personal, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics, Road Trip, The Dividing Line
Out in the middle of Texas somewhere near I-10 at a pretty nice little RV park (it is a...
Pluto, Finland, the Evil Regime, and Scripture and TraditionJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Baptist Issues, Road Trip, The Dividing Line
A potpourri of topics for our last DL in studio for most of April. Had a little something for...
Thoughts On Faithfulness in an Uncertain FutureJames White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Musings, Personal, Road Trip, Technology, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We did the program from the Mobile Command Center today as a means of testing things out before I...
Sorta Road Trip DL: Squirrel’s Demise, Inseparable OperationsJames White, , Road Trip, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We did a show while I am away for a few days, and hope to do so again tomorrow....
Roadtrip DL from Salt Lake City: Jackson-Brown and the Culture of DeathJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Homosexuality, Mormonism, Personal, Road Trip, The Dividing Line
Never dreamed in the early 1980s I would someday be doing a live “webcast” (of all things!) from Salt...
Road Trip Before the StormJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Molinism, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Baptist Issues, Road Trip, The Dividing Line
Evidently a big winter storm is heading my way, but we got a program in anyway, discussing my recent...
Open Zoom Calls Road Trip Dividing LineJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Road Trip, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, Thomism
We managed to get through a number of excellent calls today on topics ranging from the canon to covenant...
Road Trip: James White/Tim Stratton Debate-Is Molinism Biblical?, First Lutheran Church, Houston, Texas, 2/11/22James White, , Road Trip
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized