Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Theology, Apologetics, Inerrancy, and a Brief Statement from the PopeJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent the first 45 minutes on an interview Dr. Michael Licona did recently, discussing the centrality of theology to...
Veneration of Saints & Images Part 1James White, , Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
This debate, which took place in 2002 on Long Island, NY, focuses on the subject of prayer to and...
Sola Ecclesia Produces Amazing Historical AnachronismJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Years ago in a written debate on the claims of Roman Catholicism I pointed out the bankruptcy of the...
The Scriptural Roots of Catholic Teaching?James Swan, , Roman Catholicism
I recently purchased The Scriptural Roots of Catholic Teaching by Chantal Epie (New Hampshire: Sophia Institute Press, 2002), subtitled,...
Various Articles and Open PhonesJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Started off with various articles that I’ve collected, one by a Roman Catholic taking cheap shots at me, others...
The Year of the Cat, the Week of the TrollJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Little did I know, last Monday morning, as I fired up my iPod shuffle (the greatest invention for road...
A Tasty Mary SightingJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Since starting this blog I’ve noted a few times (here’s an example) the amazing desire on the part of...
Dr. Turek on Calvinism Taking the “Easy” Way, Pope Francis, and Others You’d Never Expect, Say “Go to Thomas!”James White, , Church History, Open Theism, Personal, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Responded to a brief clip of Dr. Frank Turek talking with Leighton Flowers about Calvinists and evangelism, and then...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri