Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Response to Southwest Radio Church on King James Controversy, Part 1 (Dr. Waite)James White, , King James Onlyism, The Dividing Line
Since pastor Waite no longer seems open to direct dialogue, yet has discussed about Dr. White on this recent...
WLC & Molinism then More from Russell Moore’s interview with Andy StanleyRich Pierce, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
James started off today commenting on the sudden death of a young woman, a mother of seven, from Apologia...
On the DL a Few Days Ago…James White, , The Dividing Line
As I mentioned to the all-knowing Algo, I thought about blogging last Thursday’s DL, and evidently, that was enough,...
Today on the DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
Didn’t make the announcement, and sort of explained why; commented on the beginning of gay marriage in the UK...
Travel, Worldview, Flowers and Open TheismJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, General Apologetics, Open Theism, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I’m not overly good at titling these things, am I? Started off telling everyone about our new travel initiative...
Steve Camp on the Janet Mefferd Show: Review and RefutationJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
I’ve never done this before, but these two graphics say almost all that needs to be said. Nearly two...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized