Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Presuppositional ApologeticsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Felt like I was back in a seminary classroom today! It was great. Our first caller, Peter, set a...
Moving the DL to This Afternoon…Jumbo Edition!James White, , The Dividing Line
Going to start the DL today at 3pm MST, 6pm EDT and go for a jumbo edition…probably the same...
Open Phones on Today’s Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
After a brief discussion of being “strangers and pilgrims” on this earth, we went to the phones and had...
Timothy GeorgeJames White, , The Dividing Line
Dr. White discussed recent upcoming trips to Germany and South Africa; Timothy George’s continued ecumenical attitude toward Roman Catholicism...
Open Zoom Calls Road Trip Dividing LineJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Road Trip, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, Thomism
We managed to get through a number of excellent calls today on topics ranging from the canon to covenant...
Continued Response to Adnan Rashid and Hamza Tzortzis on the Reliability of the Bible (and Qur’an)James White, , The Dividing Line
I really thought that I would be able to easily get through the rest of the video from Adnan...
Roman Catholic Sympathies, Authenticities then George BrysonJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started the program off with the wonderful quartet music linked below. As was noted by someone, the Mormons would...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized