Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Radio Debate with David Bernard;Tongues as Evidence of Baptism of the Holy SpiritJames White, , The Dividing Line
In this radio debate that includes callers, James White takes a cessationist position arguing that the indwelling of the...
Ergun Caner’s Biography Comes to Light, Your Phone Calls (Including Pierre!)James White, , The Dividing Line
Started off reviewing this piece of investigative work that helps to shed a lot of light on Ergun Caner’s...
New Streaming Technology, Homosexuality & American Culture, and Open PhonesJames White, , The Dividing Line
AOMin finally took the leap and switched over to streaming in MP3 format! Which also means that Dr. White...
The Way Back Machine is RunningJames White, , The Dividing Line
For those interested, we are digitizing old Dividing Line programs from around 2000 and live-streaming them at the regular...
Upcoming Discussions and A Few ArticlesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Just a reminder, our connection is due to be repaired on 9/11 (ironic, no?), so till then we have...
Roman Catholic Apologists: an Hour Long Phone Call in Response to Rome’s ClaimsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Took a phone call from 18-year-old Luke who has been talking to some Roman Catholic apologists—spent the entire hour...
The Calvinist Club, Sola Scriptura, PurgatoryJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, TROnlyism
Went almost two hours today but it’s an important program. Started off responding to William Samuel Bruce’s comments about...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized