Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Today on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today we began with the promised clip from Anthony Buzzard. When I asked for folks to respond, lo and...
Calvinism, Character and CallersJames White, , The Dividing Line
James begins the program talking about a couple of books, including one that he co-wrote with Dave Hunt debating...
Scripture Reliability Lectures Referenced on the Dividing LineTurretinFan, , The Dividing Line
A few seconds ago, on the Dividing Line, Dr. White referred to a set of lectures on the reliability...
Hamza YusufJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started out with a period of mourning for the demotion of Tim Staples from one of the “Church’s foremost...
Beckwith STR IIJames White, , The Dividing Line
Had some technical difficulties at the start (our apologies), but finally got into the groove and finished off my...
Issues About the Viral Panic, then John 6…the Rest of the StoryJames White, , Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
First forty-five minutes or so we looked at all sorts of issues relating to the current cultural situation, from...
Stop and Think (Before Ripping Someone’s Lips Off)James White, , The Dividing Line
Well, you can see now what our major announcement was, and I’m truly excited about it. I took the...
Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Olson’s Against CalvinismJames White, , The Dividing Line
We finished looking at the eleven Calvinist objections answered in the appendix of Olson’s new book. I noted that...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized