Dr. White discussed recent upcoming trips to Germany and South Africa; Timothy George’s continued ecumenical attitude toward Roman Catholicism by a recent article in Christianity Today about Pope Francis. His compromise is hard to understand, because Timothy George is not ignorant of church history and historical theology. Dr. White also discussed an article at the “Gay Voices” section at the Huffington Post blog; continued his analysis of Michael Brown’s treatment of Romans 9; and continued reviewing Yusuf Ismail’s arguments in his debate with William Lane Craig.
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 10:30am EST
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer
- Francis Chan and Church History, Leighton Flowers and Romans 3