Started off with a brief discussion of some comments from C. Gordon Olson, and then went to the Licona/Ally debate on the death and resurrection of Christ from 2004. Discussed apologetic methodology differences at the start, and then went into Shabir’s opening presentation. Here’s the program.
- Supreme Court and Churches, Remember that Covid Stuff? Hyper-preterism Debate
- Jude 4 in Response to a Muslim Question, Deepfakes and God’s Law, Social Justice Stuff
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Discussing Ken Wilson’s Work, Part 9 – Breaking The Silence of Augustine
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation