Started off with a brief discussion of some comments from C. Gordon Olson, and then went to the Licona/Ally debate on the death and resurrection of Christ from 2004. Discussed apologetic methodology differences at the start, and then went into Shabir’s opening presentation. Here’s the program.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More