Took just a few minutes at the start to talk about a recent court case in which a judge overturned a Trump administration protection of the freedom of conscience amongst medical professionals and institutions and in so doing used yet another NewSpeak term, “Gender Care,” a euphemism for “bodily mutilation.” Then I went over Ephesians 3:9 and the blatant error in the reading of the TR. Finally we played sections from the Text and Canon Conference presentations and Q&A and interacted with them. Last DL till after the 21st!
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer