Took just a few minutes at the start to talk about a recent court case in which a judge overturned a Trump administration protection of the freedom of conscience amongst medical professionals and institutions and in so doing used yet another NewSpeak term, “Gender Care,” a euphemism for “bodily mutilation.” Then I went over Ephesians 3:9 and the blatant error in the reading of the TR. Finally we played sections from the Text and Canon Conference presentations and Q&A and interacted with them. Last DL till after the 21st!
- Two Refutations: Eric Mason (First Hour), Jeffrey Riddle (Last Half Hour)
- The Dividing Line will be LIVE at 4:00pm EST
- Gene Kim, Steven Anderson, TRTrads—and a Word to My Fellow Reformed Believers on the Supernatural
- Text and Canon Conference: Initial Thoughts
- Radio Free Geneva: DeCalvinizing Romans 8 with Leighton Flowers