Took the first half of the program to consider miracles, the Christian, resurrection, and the current events at Bethel Church in California. Then we looked at the issue of pronoun usage in the post-Obergefell world with some insights from Rosaria Butterfield who has changed her view on the topic in light of Obergefell.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer