Mike O’Fallon joined us to talk about the Rome/Greece/Israel cruise and the fact that our low group rates will end in just a few days (2/1). Then we looked at Joe Biden’s amazing assertion that transgender rights are “basic human rights,” and the worldview that now pervades the leftist movement in the West. Then we took at look at Tim Keller’s tweet asserting that the Son “lost the infinite love of the Father,” and we discussed the theology behind an accurate understanding of the cross. Finished up looking at a bit more Doug Wilson derangement syndrome material from Facebook and Twitter. Mentioned we hope to have some debate announcements and dates for everyone on the next program.
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- I Expected This Much Earlier
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6