Today on Radio Free Geneva I started out with what turned into an almost 50 minute history discussion relating to Augustine and Reformed theology. Then, upon completing that, I turned to chapter 9 in John Lennox’s book, Determined to Believe, and began reviewing his comments on this key text. Got down to verse 40, will continue from there next time!
- Supreme Court and Churches, Remember that Covid Stuff? Hyper-preterism Debate
- Jude 4 in Response to a Muslim Question, Deepfakes and God’s Law, Social Justice Stuff
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism