Looked at some comments from one of the LDS Apostles at the “sort of” virtual General Conference in Salt Lake yesterday on the topic of the nature of God. Then we watched Kenneth Copeland and his chorus spitting at coronavirus—seriously. Finally, listened to a few more comments from Leighton Flowers and Ken Wilson relating to church history. Also, at the beginning and end of the program, discussed the apologetics tournament on Twitter, asked for your support, and talked a bit about why it is very surprising indeed that things have turned out as they have. We will be back again tomorrow for more!
- A Surprise Dividing Line! John 6:44-45, John 6:65: Exegesis and Application
- Four Open Phone Calls, A Bit on Thinking Clearly About Numbers, Digging into More from Wilson’s Dissertation
- Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian Gnosticism
- Lightfoot in Chicago Then A Helpful Introduction to the Gnostic Creation Myth
- Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” Sources