Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Learning at Lebanon/Youth Apologetics classJeff Downs, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Reformed Apologetics
On January 5 I mentioned that Lebanon PCA will begin holding monthly seminars starting January 30. Below is a...
All the Dishes in the Kitchen SinkJames White, , Christian Worldview, Eastern Orthodoxy, General Apologetics, Islam, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
The title for today’s program came from Rich. Blame him. Started off talking about the quotation I had posted...
Dr. Jason Lisle of the Biblical Science Institute First Hour, Then Pope Frankie the Marxist Earth Day HippyJames White, , Christian Worldview, Eastern Orthodoxy, General Apologetics, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Technology, The Dividing Line
Our good friend and brother Dr. Jason Lisle of the Biblical Science Institute joined us for the first hour...
1 John 3:1, the Pericope Adulterae, and More on Ecclesiastical TextismJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
I promise to move on to other issues on Thursday, but needed to address a few more issues on...
The Biblical Basis of Christian Apologetics and Counter-Cult MinistryJames White, , General Apologetics
“Would Jesus have done that?” A Biblical Look at Defending the Faith Matthew 22:29: Jesus told the Sadducees, “You...
WLC & Molinism then More from Russell Moore’s interview with Andy StanleyRich Pierce, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
James started off today commenting on the sudden death of a young woman, a mother of seven, from Apologia...
January 21, 2009, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida: Can the New Testament Be Inspired in Light of Textual Variation? James White vs. Bart EhrmanJames White, , General Apologetics
There is probably no more pressing apologetic concern than the constant attacks upon the veracity and integrity of the...
A Quick Thought on NPismJames White, , General Apologetics
As I have been speaking a lot lately on “New Perspectivism”, I thought I would share a thought that...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized