Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
A Full Response to Steve Camp’s Shocking DiatribeJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Islam
Steve Camp James R. White I’ve listened and watched both videos of this IFD with you and Qadhi three...
Advice from Family Radio on the End of the WorldJames Swan, , General Apologetics
Even though Harold Camping isn’t actively speaking on Family Radio since his illness, his followers are still busy. On Family...
Calling the MSM—Anyone Home?James White, , General Apologetics
Dan Wallace just posted this: “News flash: Harvard Theological Review has decided not to publish Karen King¹s paper on...
Quick Ministry Report from Around the World, the “First Century Mark” Fragment That Isn’t, the Mockumentary, and the SBCJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Persecution, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Gave a relatively quick report on my trip to London, Johannesburg, Lusaka, Loughborough, Glasgow, Leicester and Belfast, and then...
ATM Preacher, the Christian Shema, and Open PhonesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Pauline Studies, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Started off looking at a “converted” ATM that is now being used to “preach” in a church in Germany,...
“White has lost the capacity to argue in good faith”James White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Simply Silly
Steve Hays of Triablogue has decided to go full tilt attack mode. Fine. I had hoped to avoid taking...
Dr. Seifrid on ImputationJames White, , General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Theology Matters
As the implications of the major shift in sections of academia regarding the history and background of the New...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized