Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
The Secret to Christian ContentmentJames White, , Pastoral Theology
Philippians 4:6-9 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests...
Church VowsJeff Downs, , Pastoral Theology
Many of the AOMin Blog readers are members of churches, whether Baptist, Presbyterian or non-denominational denominations. But have you...
John Spilsbury on “The Peculiar Interest of the Elect in the Death of Christ, and His Saving GraceJames White, , Pastoral Theology
Hat tip to Kerry Kinchen for referring me to a paper by one of the framers of the London...
Radio Free Geneva: Showbread’s “Dear John Piper” and Leighton Flowers on 1 John 5:1James White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Decided we needed to do a Radio Free Geneva today, and it turned out as a jumbo edition at...
Ephesians 4:29-32 Applied to Christian Communication, A Hack-Job Video, and Francis’ Unorthodox ViewsJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Mormonism, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Started off with some geeky stuff, a few new books, etc., then moved to Ephesians 4 and how we...
A Packed ProgramJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Eastern Orthodoxy, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Not the most descriptive title, is it? Basically covered more on the SBC plagiarism scandal, reviewing some of what...
Wilhelmus à Brakel on Sanctification and HolinessMike Porter, , Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology
Wilhelmus à Brakel was one of the most influential men to come out of the Dutch Further Reformation. He...
Living Out Sola FideJames White, , Pastoral Theology
The conclusion of the Sola Fide Conference at Countryside Bible Church in Dallas.
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized