Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
New Years Thoughts, God’s Decree, the Pope and Mary, ET StalkersJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Godly Disciplines, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
90 minute program today with some thoughts from 2 Peter to start off the New Year, then a lengthy...
The London Televised Discussion of PredestinationJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
With many thanks to Martin, our UK DL listener and friend, I recently received a recording of the discussion...
The James White/Ergun Caner DebateJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
A few years ago Lane Chaplin put this “debate” together, and since someone just popped into channel and made...
Baking Clay Pots – Subtracting Water or Adding Hardness?TurretinFan, , Reformed Apologetics
Louis Ruggiero (aka LouRugg) asked my friend Dr. White: Oh and by the way, when Turretinfan said that God...
Importance of Sola Scriptura and Sola FideJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I recognize that there is a fair amount of confusion on the part of some regarding the current controversy...
Gorgeous Goatskin Greek New Testaments, 3 Mormons, Open PhonesJames White, , Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Mormonism, Personal, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Started off showing off my new Nestle-Aland 28th Edition Large Print Greek New Testament as rebound in gorgeous turquoise...
Another Comment from Jerry WallsJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I was sent a follow up comment from Dr. Walls: REGARDING JAMES WHITE My good friend and philosophical ally...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized