Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Road Tripping in El PasoJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, King James Onlyism, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I’m sort of in El Paso (but not quite), with one more stop tomorrow night before I get home....
Pope Francis’ Inclusivism, Mormonism’s Prophets and PriestsJames White, , Mormonism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Spent some necessary time looking at “the Pope Video I,” Francis’ recent video promoting a kind of squishy ecumenical...
Some of Rome’s Apologists Reveal Their True FeelingsJames White, , Roman Catholicism
After the posting of an article written in response to the conversion of James White’s sister to Roman Catholicism, a...
Dave Armstrong: The One Minute ApologistJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Dave Armstrong has a new book out (anyone who has visited his website for many months is well aware...
Debate: The Church Would Have Been Better off Without the Reformation, Jesuit Priest Rev. Dr. Norris, Revelation TV, 4/16/2015Rich Pierce, , Debate, Roman Catholicism
The Church would have been better off without the Reformation. Agree? Disagree? Click here for Part I Click here...
James White Promotes Worship of John Calvin!James White, , Roman Catholicism
…or so Dave Armstrong alleges this morning. As an example of his methodology of argumentation (which often includes the,...
Six Points On Luther’s “Epistle of Straw”James Swan, , Roman Catholicism
Almost five hundred years after the fact, Roman Catholics still scrutinize Martin Luther. One the most popular quotations from...
Never Thirst – Taking Jesus “Literally” can be FatalTurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
Roman Catholics like to try to claim that they are just taking Jesus “literally” when they interpret “this is...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized