Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Drawing the Lines: Matt Walsh, Serene Jones, Ron UnderwoodJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Did a live DL from London (Westminster) today via Zoom (worked really well!) discussing how we “draw the lines,”...
The Council of Jerusalem and EnscripturationJames Swan, , Roman Catholicism
I subscribe to a number of Roman Catholic e-letters. One such e-letter is John Martignoni’s Apologetics for the Masses....
Tune in Iron Sharpens Iron Tonight!James White, , Roman Catholicism
TurretinFan will be discussing my debate with Christopher Ferrara on Iron Sharpens Iron tonight, 8pm EDT (5pm PDT). TurretinFan...
“We don’t worship statues”TurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
How many times have I heard the line, “We don’t worship statues”! It seems that whenever one brings up...
Innocent III vs. Benedict XVI — Use Scripture as Your Standard InsteadTurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
“Here I wish to affirm once more that religion can never justify intolerance or war. We cannot kill in...
A Response To Steve Ray On “When Footnotes Attack!”James Swan, , Roman Catholicism
“Swan struck me as a real lightweight, and the above seems to verify my suspicion. He is a ‘wanna-be’...
Bill Rutland on “Misrepresentations”James White, , Roman Catholicism
Yesterday we noted further examples of the means by which Roman Catholic apologists in the tradition of Art Sippo...
The New Catholic (Right and Wrong) Answer BibleJames Swan, , Roman Catholicism
It was a little over year ago while skimming through the books at Borders that I came across The...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized