Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Ethnic Gnosticism and the GospelJames White, , Christian Worldview, Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
So I had my opportunity to respond to the firestorm of criticism that erupted over the weekend regarding a...
Beckwith Interview Review Part IJames White, , The Dividing Line
As promised, I began my review of the interview with Frank Beckwith today, even extending the program by ten...
Response to Dave Hunt on Reformed Theology, Part 2 of 3, ElectionJames White, , The Dividing Line
James White continues to explain how Dave Hunt attacks a mere straw man of Reformed Theology, from sloppy use...
Islam, NBC and Hate SpeechJames White, , The Dividing Line
James responds to an NBC Nightly news story on “hate speech.” The report is an attack on Dr. Jerry...
An Arminian Loses Psalm 33:10-11, SES and Rome, the Comma Johanneum Once AgainJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, King James Onlyism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off reviewing this article about Psalm 33 and noting that the Arminian author sort of skipped over the...
Open Phones on the Third Dividing Line of Coronavirus Week #1James White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Gospel/Jesus Studies, King James Onlyism, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Answered a few questions from listeners on the last show at the start (just realized I forgot to answer...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized