Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
George Bryson’s “The Biblical Doctrines of Grace”James White, , The Dividing Line
Invested the first hour in continuing my response to Matthew Vines’ presentation on homosexuality. We only have about 15...
Calls, Calls, and More Calls, on the DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
It was a caller-driven show today. I had cued up some Robert Price material, but the calls started early...
Today on the Painfully Obviously Dividing Line Part 5James White, , The Dividing Line
Got into the audience questions today, so we should finish off the veneration of saints and angels debate on...
Today’s Document from the Vatican on the Covenants and Putting the Shoe on the Other FootJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Islam, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
The Vatican released a new document today on Jewish/Christian relationship and the Old and New Covenants (found here). It...
Pre-recorded Message by James about Attacks by Dan Corner (Once Saved, Always Saved)Rich Pierce, , The Dividing Line
Rich Pierce introduces the relevant tapes that demonstrate the dishonest misrepresentation behind his attacks against James White. Corner claims...
Adrian Rogers on Romans 9 Pt. 1James White, , The Dividing Line
Reviewed Adrian Rogers’ exposition of Romans 9 from his series through the book of Romans, with audio clips.
Today on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
Well, we opened the lines, and got some good calls, but the folks who have been willing to throw...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized