Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
John 6 For Roman CatholicsJames White, , Exegesis, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Today we did a special Dividing Line of nearly two hours in length focusing upon walking through the sixth...
You are Being Lied to, RegularlyJames White, , Misc, Personal, The Dividing Line
In the aftermath of whatever it is that happened in Uvalde, the amount of jaw-dropping lies being told to...
Same Sex Controversy part 3 of 3: Leviticus and the Application of the Holiness CodeJames White, , Homosexuality, The Dividing Line
The clear wording of this passage makes it difficult for revisionists to limit its scope to narrow situations, so...
UN’s “Equiterra” Exposed, Trent Horn Response ContinuedJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Exegesis, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
We looked at the UN’s strange, Marxist utopian vision in “Equiterra,” and pointed out that a biblical understanding of...
“The Lost Tomb of Jesus” ReviewedJames White, , The Dividing Line
I played portions of the Today Show interview and the Larry King program from last night and gave an...
Acts 13:48, Cornelius, and Other Topics and Iron Sharpens IronJames White, , The Dividing Line
I started out today on Iron Sharpens Iron doing the third day in a row on the Harold Camping...
Licona/Martin DebateJames White, , The Dividing Line
Got back to the Licona/Martin debate, seeing again and again how vitally important it is to examine presuppositions, especially...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized