Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
John Samson Concludes with a Focus on the CrossRich Pierce, , The Dividing Line
We would once again like to thank John Samson for filling in for James over the last two weeks....
Epiphanius and the Bodily Assumption, Then Facts and Observations on the Continued Misrepresentations of the Yasir Qadhi DialogueJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Took the first half hour to deal with an issue from the Marian Dogmas debate in London, specifically, the...
Ehrman and Islamic Apologetics and More on Andy Stanley and Russell MooreJames White, , Exegesis, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a brief discussion of the constant problem with Islamic apologetics—the necessary double standard it has to...
No DL Today: Plague Sweeps A&O Headquarters!James White, , The Dividing Line
OK, not quite the plague, but Rich has had this sinus stuff since Monday, and I got it Tuesday....
Hitchens/D’Souza/Prager DebateJames White, , The Dividing Line
Great calls on the program today, followed by an examination of some comments in the Hitchens/D’Souza/Prager debate from 2008.
Gender Care, Text and Canon Conference ReviewedJames White, , CBGM, Church History, Homosexuality, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, TROnlyism
Took just a few minutes at the start to talk about a recent court case in which a judge...
Today on the DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
Provided updates on the Caner debate (discussions on the format/thesis, etc.), progress on setting up the Glasgow debates with...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized