Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
John Samson continues his walk through Acts 10Rich Pierce, , The Dividing Line
John Samson continues his walk through Acts 10, showing us why it is one of the most important chapters...
Radio Free Geneva: A Study of Flowers!James White, , The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Let’s just say that today’s Radio Free Geneva episode was…unique. Got the idea of doing a “study of flowers”...
Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener DialogueJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Church History, General Apologetics, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line
Used the comments made by Matt Dillahunty and Glen Scrivener on the Unbelievable program as a platform for a...
The Gospel According to Judas? Then CallsJames White, , The Dividing Line
This morning while making one of my patented-to-be-yummy breakfast burritos I happened to catch Matt Lauer of NBC’s Today...
Open Phones on the Third Dividing Line of Coronavirus Week #1James White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Gospel/Jesus Studies, King James Onlyism, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Answered a few questions from listeners on the last show at the start (just realized I forgot to answer...
William Lane Craig: False Teachers? Let Me Think: Umm, How About Calvinists?James White, , The Dividing Line
I went back to listen to the rest of Dr. Craig’s comments on Roman Catholicism at the start of...
Matatics/Sungenis DebateJames White, , The Dividing Line
A real mixed bag on the program today, to be sure! Started out with a little discussion of what...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized