Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
GPTS Conference Preview (audio)Jeff Downs, , Uncategorized
A couple of weeks ago I posted a link to the interview with James Anderson on Calvinism and the...
Roman Meme Theology, Data Mining the Bible and Qur’an, Wael Ibrahim, and a Live Viewing of Kent HovindJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, King James Onlyism, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Uncategorized
Started off with a Meme Theology segment looking at a Roman Catholic meme discussing authority and history, then moved...
Pastors, Cut Your Sermon Prep Time in HALF! I Am Serious…Dr. Alan Kurschner, , Exegesis, Resources, Textual Issues, Uncategorized
I want to piggyback on Michael Kruger’s “You Don’t Think Learning the Biblical Languages is Worth It? Think Again”...
Madrid and Stellman: A Parable of FalsehoodJames White, , Uncategorized
I was just scanning through the overnight materials on FB and Twitter (well, overnight here in Ukraine anyway), and...
The New Secular FascismJames White, , Musings, Uncategorized
Of course you can have religious freedom: as long as that freedom does not show itself outside of the...
Hey London, James White is Stopping by…Rich Pierce, , Uncategorized
‘Theology For Everyone.’ Selhurst Evangelical Church Saturday 16th NovemberThe doctrine of the Trinity & why it matters.9:45am – 11:45am...
Why Divine Electing Love Requires ExclusivityDr. Alan Kurschner, , Reformed Apologetics, Uncategorized
In his The God of Israel and Christian Theology R. Kendall Soulen make a case why God’s love must be...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half