Always a pleasure to have my good friend and brother in the Lord Michael Brown on The Dividing Line (even when we were debating each other!). Today we did a 90 minute program on a topic I have wanted to do for a long time, Isaiah 53. I hope to have this program posted as a stand-alone mp3 for distribution far and wide, not only amongst our Jewish friends but our Muslim friends as well. Michael and I worked through Isaiah 52:13 through the end of chapter 53 based upon the Hebrew text, taking into consideration at a few points the Septuagint and Targums as well. I hope many will listen carefully and be encouraged by this tremendous portion of prophetic Scripture!
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More