Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Radio Free DamascusJames White, , The Dividing Line
We started out with an hour of Radio Free Damascus, as I continued my personal response to Wajdi Akkari,...
Did the Father Forsake the Son, World View and AristotleJames White, , Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Baptist Issues, Road Trip, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, Thomism
Today’s program came to you live from Las Vegas, Nevada (where it is quite windy today!). Our first Road...
Open Phones After LDS General ConferenceJames White, , Mormonism, The Dividing Line
Dr. White is joined by Eddie Dalcour, president of the ministry “Department of Christian Defense”, and member of the...
Sola Fide Need Not Imply Easy BelievismJames White, , The Dividing Line
When proclaiming a gospel of salvation by faith alone, this passage in James 2 is often wrongly used in protest as...
Don’t Forget: Early DL Today!James White, , The Dividing Line
We will be doing the DL live today at 2pm MST, 4pm EST, and 3:13am PST (just kidding for...
The Cross (White vs Ally)James White, , The Dividing Line
Islam denies the reality of the crucifixion and the need for sacrifice for the atonement of sins, and hence...
Papal Infallibility (White vs Staples)James White, , Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
James White shows Papal Infallibility to be nothing more than a convenient invention of Rome in this debate. He...
The “All About Rome” Expanded Edition of the DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
Despite having a new phone system installed, we managed to put together a really educational and useful program today...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized