Rich and I both had lots of pressing issues to deal with, so we had to move the DL to 4pm EDT, and it was a “regular” sized program (even I was surprised at how quick one hour passed). Anyway, discussed some of the current topics of the day, including the comments of the head of Barilla Pasta, the media’s fawning over a meeting of 50 people to try to promote homosexuality in biblical churches, and the imprisonment of Christians in Iran. Then we went back to responding to Bashir Varnia and Yusuf Ismail on this, the last Dividing Line until October 15th!
- Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Up John Lennox and John 6, Briefly Enduring Andrew Sluder’s Twisting of Scripture
- A Jumbo-Mega Edition of the Dividing Line (Two Hours 45 Minutes)
- Coming Up on the Dividing Line Today at 3pm EST
- Radio Free Geneva: Augustine and the Early Church, then John Lennox and John 6
- Is the Trinity Essential? And Much More