Continued our examination of the Gaskins’ review of Rosaria Butterfield, this time digging more deeply into the key issues, issues that require pastoral sensitivity and thought, not the heavy hand of the bludgeon. Nearly 100 minutes in length.
- Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal God
- Quick G3 Report, the NWT, then Open Phones on Lots of Topics
- Commentary on Apologetics from a Review of Portions of the Dillahunty/Scrivener Dialogue
- KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on Cone
- Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay Dyer