Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Materials from UkraineJames White, , Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Personal
Greetings from basically peaceful, still a little nervous Kiev, Ukraine. OK, I am actually not in Kiev, I am...
Approaching the Subject of Baptism Fairly, Group of Current EventsJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Exegesis, Musings, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line
Started off with a short discussion of how I will be approaching the series on baptism I have begun...
Hijacking the Scriptures Part II: The Romans 9 Debate – Rightly Dividing the Word?Rich Pierce, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I continue with my review of James’ debate with Prof. Leighton Flowers on Romans 9. The new narrative gets...
Radio Free Geneva: The Choice Meats Analygesis of Leighton Flowers in John 10James White, , Exegesis, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Provisionism, Radio Free Geneva, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Primarily focused upon comments made by Leighton Flowers on the 180 Cast with Georgi Boorman regarding John 10 and...
Ijaz Ahmad and Corruption of Scripture, A False Dilemma for Christians, Thoughts on the Condemnation of Michael BrownJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent a good deal of time playing the final portions of Ijaz Ahmad’s video on “the corruption of Scripture,”...
More on the Worldview Revolution, then an Overview of 1 Tim 2James White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with worldview issues, including the necessary and inevitable attack upon Christian teaching by secularizing governments in the...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized