Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Lexical SourcesJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with a solid twenty minutes on the use of lexical sources and, in particular, recognizing the difference...
Georgia Southern Baptists, Roger Olson’s Imagination, and Continued Rebuttal of Ahmed DeedatJames White, , The Dividing Line
Tried to reason with Dr. Joe McGee, the Director of the Consolation Association of the Georgia Baptist Convention, on...
Catching Up on the Culture of DeathJames White, , Christian Worldview, Musings, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line
Covered a wide variety of topics, starting off with a little information about our next trip (which you can...
A Solo Test Dividing Line!James White, , The Dividing Line
A solo Dividing Line while Rich is on a well earned vacation testing stuff I’m collecting for use in...
Defining MaryJames White, , The Dividing Line
Yesterday on The Dividing Line the callers drove the topic after I spent the first portion of the program...
A Dividing Line of ClarificationJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Islam, Mormonism, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We provided clarification on a number of points today, starting with Bruce Jenner’s reported “marriage” to a trans-gender “woman”...
First DL from Mobile Command Center, Then Dale Tuggy Punches LowJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We did our very first live DL from our new mobile command center, aka, our 5th wheel unit that...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized