Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
A Sad Twitter Thread, an Hour on the Knowledge and Decree of GodJames White, , Christian Worldview, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a few minutes on another example of how fear and panic has molded the minds of...
Analysis of Minnesota Representative’s CommentsJames White, , The Dividing Line
I took the first portion of the program to analyze the comments made by Minnesota Representative Steve Simon that...
Caller-Driven DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
Lots of calls today, covering Mormonism, Reformed issues, Islam, and finished with a call from a Roman Catholic from...
RAAN and Feeling “Safe” Worshipping with “White People”James White, , Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I was directed to a podcast from the Reformed African American Network (RAAN) wherein Jemar Tisby, commenting on his...
Prayer, Time & Eternity, Cosmic Justice, the Secret Gospel of JohnJames White, , The Dividing Line
Spent a good deal of time on the relationship of time and eternity, and how prayer interfaces with God’s...
Thoughts on SCOTUS and Phone CallsJames White, , Christian Worldview, Homosexuality, Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line
Meandering thoughts over a week after the SCOTUS decision (and in light of recording a program relevant thereto with...
Brief Thoughts on the Ehrman/Williams Dialogue and the Licona/Howe Dialogue, Then Open PhonesJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Pauline Studies, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
I guess inerrancy was the theme in looking at just a few portions of the discussion between Peter Williams...
Christmas TheologyJames White, , The Dividing Line
Dr. White does celebrate Christmas, although also respects the conscience of individual believers. Yet, many who do celebrate the...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized