Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
The Gospel of Thomas (1-39), Abortion Zealots, and the Ligonier Christology StatementJames White, , Abortion, General Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Started off reading the Gospel of Thomas, and got through the first 39 “verses.” A bit hard to do...
An Incarnation Story (Prologue of John), Family Memories, Debate ChallengesJames White, , Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Took a trip down memory lane to tell an “Incarnational Story,” in reality, to look at a key design...
Time Change for Tuesday’s Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
We will do the DL live from Phoenix on Tuesday at the regular Thursday time, i.e., 4pm MST, which...
Roadtrip DL #2: A&O Seminary Study ContinuesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Debate, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We had a problem getting things to work back home and had to restart, but we go through a...
Psalm 90, and Then a Few Comments on the SBCJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent most of the program on the 90th Psalm, looking at it from the aspects of both the Hebrew...
Canadian GovernmentJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off light today, discussing my new Kindle and what books I have on it. But then we get...
Evanescent GraceJames White, , Exegesis, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Pastoral Theology, Road Trip, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Evanescent is not a common term in our language today, but it is being used as a means of...
Open Phones and Gay MarriageJames White, , The Dividing Line
There was much to talk about with the North Carolina vote, President Obama becoming the first American President to...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized