Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Tags: debates Patrick Navas
Share this0 likes
Debate: Bible Alone – Bible Answer Man, Jimmy Akin, 8/23/2007James White, , Debate, The Dividing Line
Continued our review of the Bible Answer Man discussion with Jimmy Akin today—but first had a brief discussion of...
Aquinas as a Commentator, Doing “Theological Exegesis” on Matthew 24:36James White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Looked at some claims about Aquinas by Norm Geisler, including a quick look at John 13:19, and then started...
Road Trip Two: WLC and Adam, the Baptism Debates Rage OnJames White, , Church History, Debate, Federal Vision, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Road Trip, The Dividing Line
We chose to record today’s DL just in case the connection went wonky and broke up. But, it didn’t,...
Christian vs. Mormon Debate ReviewJames White, , Debate, General Apologetics, Mormonism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
I was joined in studio by Daniel Constantino and Oscar Dunlap to discuss their debate with two LDS representatives...
Travel, Worldview, Flowers and Open TheismJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, General Apologetics, Open Theism, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I’m not overly good at titling these things, am I? Started off telling everyone about our new travel initiative...
Tons of Important Material Today!James White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Homosexuality, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Covered a ton of important stuff today, including the work of the Ministry of Truth in editing and changing...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized