Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Max Lucado’s Apology for Having Spoken the Truth, Ravi Zacharias Scandal, and Yes, Mildred, He’s a PostmillennialistJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Homosexuality, Musings, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
Went long today, so get a deep seat in the proverbial saddle! Spent quite some time on the Max...
A Bit More on James 2, Molinism, More Augustine ActualJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Open Theism, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Provisionism, The Dividing Line
Today on the program we extended our sympathies to RZIM and the family of Ravi Zacharias. We likewise extended...
White Supremacy, Martin Luther King Jr.’s Theology, Imputed Guilt by Race, Kyle J. Howard’s Fear, Racialism, Open PhonesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent the first hour going over developments over the past few days, including discussions of the Washington Rally with...
Decker on Preaching and the Biblical LanguagesDr. Alan Kurschner, , Pastoral Theology
Rod Decker has written a helpful paper on preaching and the biblical languages. You can find the paper here.
Speaking the Truth in Love, Destroying Others, then Back to the Free Will DebateJames White, , General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with biblical discussions regarding how Christians are to interact with others, leading to some thoughts about those...
An Incarnational Bible StudyJames White, , Pastoral Theology
Thoughts on Isaiah 9, hopefully edifying and encouraging at this time of year.
Ehrman and Islamic Apologetics and More on Andy Stanley and Russell MooreJames White, , Exegesis, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a brief discussion of the constant problem with Islamic apologetics—the necessary double standard it has to...
A Call to FaithJames White, , Pastoral Theology
But I hear you say you cannot come alone, you cannot struggle by yourself, you cannot brave alone the...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized