Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Brief Thoughts on the Ehrman/Williams Dialogue and the Licona/Howe Dialogue, Then Open PhonesJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Pauline Studies, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
I guess inerrancy was the theme in looking at just a few portions of the discussion between Peter Williams...
Harold Camping, Baptism, Westboro Baptist ChurchJames White, , The Dividing Line
Discussing Harold Camping in the CRI JournalAddressing “Salvation By Grace Alone?”https://www.fairmormon.org/archive/publications/salvation-by-grace-alone Baptism and an appeal to a good conscienceCall...
Discussion on “Neo-Pop-Arminianism” of James Barker in Debate with James WhiteRich Pierce, , The Dividing Line
Rich Pierce is joined by Simon and Michael to play the opening statement of James Barker and review his...
Materials for Today’s Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
Here are some items I plan on referring to during today’s Dividing Line (and hence will be relevant as...
Bart Ehrman Stuff, then Valentinian GnosticismJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, General Apologetics, Provisionism, The Dividing Line
Talked a little about a new video from Ancient Paths TV about Bart Ehrman, playing a few clips and...
Jeremiah Wright and Black Liberation TheologyJames White, , The Dividing Line
This morning I started reading through James E. Cone’s Black Theology & Black Power. I had ordered the book...
Christmas Day DisasterJames White, , The Dividing Line
Well, OK, it was just a few days ago. But I forgot to blog the program. When that happens,...
Mark Siljander’s Insider Movement Promoting Book, and Ergun Caner’s Endorsement of ItJames White, , The Dividing Line
On January 31st I was contacted by a professor in a reformed seminary relating to Mark Siljander’s book, A...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized