Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Sorry About the DL!James White, , The Dividing Line
As I told Rich, I had not given it a single thought since last Thursday. Too focused on the...
Challenges for the Global ChurchJames White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Heavy topics after a weekend of heavy developments in the move toward global socialism. Discussed this invaluable insight, posted...
Theological Triage – Maintaining the Unity of the FaithRich Pierce, , Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line
Pastor John Samson (kingschurchaz.com) guest hosts once again on today’s Dividing Line, bringing an important teaching on first order...
A Ton of Topics on Tuesday (Except it is Thursday)James White, , The Dividing Line
Sorry, had to try to make it rhyme. We had more streaming problems, and in fact, lost the first...
Radio Free Geneva on “Black Friday”James White, , The Dividing Line
Not into the shopping scene? Me either. So, how about a Radio Free Geneva in the morning to help...
An Incarnation Story (Prologue of John), Family Memories, Debate ChallengesJames White, , Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Took a trip down memory lane to tell an “Incarnational Story,” in reality, to look at a key design...
Youth Targeted Calvinism / Book of Romans Torn to Pieces in Service of “Gay Christianity”James White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Two main topics on the program today. First I mentioned fairly briefly this wild-eyed article from SBC Today as...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized